One of my all time favorite desserts is a s’more. I love that they’re gooey, chocolatey and just the right amount of sweet. I loved roasting marshmallows over the campfire and making them as a kid.
This recipe is a take on the s’more but done in a mini muffin pan to make little cups. My friend sold Pampered Chef and made these one time during one of her parties and has been one of my favorite dessert recipes!
- 1 cup Graham Crackers, crushed
- ¼ cup Powdered Sugar
- 6 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 24 pieces of Chocolate + ½ cup for melting
- 12 Large Marshmallows, cut in half
- In a bowl mix the graham crackers, powdered sugar and butter.
- In a mini muffin pan place a spoonful of the graham cracker mixture in each cup, dividing the mixture up evenly.
- Press the graham cracker mixture down into each cup to form a crust for each cup (I used a shot glass to press, but others use a mini tart shaper to do this or even just their fingers).
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 5 minutes.
- Place a piece of chocolate and ½ a marshmallow (cut side down) into each cup.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake for 2 minutes or until the marshmallows have expanded and melted a little.
- When the cups are done baking let cool on a baking rack for 15 minutes.
- While they are cooling, melt ½ cup of chocolate in a double boiler (or in the microwave and mix every 30 seconds for 1 – 2 minutes).
- Dip the marshmallow end of the cup into the melted chocolate until the top is completely coated.
- Let stand for an hour or until the chocolate has set.
If you love s’mores then you should make these little morsels of yummy goodness. I’ve changed up the chocolate that I use in the cup and the chocolate I use on top. They don’t necessarily have to be the same. I also made these for a St. Patty’s Day party and melted white chocolate and dyed it green!